No Tags Found!

Roopaa.ravi@gmail.com
Hi,
This is reference to a fresher who has joined our company. We are deducting TDS 10% from her monthly salary which is a Samall amount.
Can anyone let me know which is the form they need to fill and file it with the company so that they will be given the amount which is promised without deducting the TDS>
Thanks & Regards,
RR

From India, Bangalore
marlonmark

Form 24q for Salaries, Form 26q for Non-Salaries, Form 27q for Non Resident(TDS deducted u/s 195), Form 27EQ for TCS, Form 27A/27B control sheet for electronic TDS/TCS
I hope this clarifies your doubt

From India, Mumbai
jeevarathnam

Hi Ms. Roopa
TDS for salaries shall not be deducted blindly 10% on the salary. You should calculate employees total wages per annum, then All the allowances and exemptions and other deductions. That is where Salary Structure plays a vital role. Based on the calculations you should deduct TDS & remit to department.

From India, Bangalore
aa_somani

Hello Roopaa
Q. This is reference to a fresher who has joined our company. We are deducting TDS 10% from her monthly salary which is a Small amount.
Ans. There is no fixed % of TDS in case of Salary, I am enclosing herewith excel file so you can calculate TDS. Accordingly.
Q. Can anyone let me know which is the form they need to fill and file it with the company so that they will be given the amount which is promised without deducting the TDS
Ans. There is a declaration format (provided by Company itself) you need to fill and submit to the company, and accordingly company will deduct TDS.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Salary Breakup alongwith TDS working and Computation A.Y. 13-14.xls (45.0 KB, 162 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.