No Tags Found!

HashimP

DEAR ALL,
Have a nice day. Hope ALLZ WELL !!!
Every body needs to go under stress time daily, we can not avoid.
But it is advisable not to mix up these streses, better forget to start a new next day routine.
Regards,
PATHAN H M

From Oman, Muscat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Put_The_Glass_Down.pps (421.5 KB, 769 views)

SINHA B.K.

Very good presentation.
In daily working life, Stress is common phenomena; which results to disturbance in our life, some times your blood pressure may be increased.
Hence, I strongly agree with "leave the office problem in office"; come out office with different life.
Thanks again for nice presentation.
Regards,
B.K.Sinha

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
palkdinesh04
Hi friends
I strongly agrre with "Leave the office problem in office", but I dont agree its practical untill you sensor of mind on work will not aloow to forget. Giving advise is very easy but follow is difficult. But any we all have to try. Some time we spoil our family life for office tension. anyway very nice presentation.
Regards
Dinesh Kumar Pal
Safety officer
Kharafi National
Kuwait

From Kuwait, Kuwait
farzane

Hi dear Thanks so much about your presentation . That is so useful but How can we persuade ourselves not to think about peroblems that we are faced with outside?
From Iran,
HashimP

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. PROBLEMS are the part of our daily life.We must be careful not to mix up the problems and should not allow the condition of mind to be more critical.IT IS IN OUR HAND.
From Oman, Muscat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.