No Tags Found!

ruah enterprises
Hi All,
Greetings from Ru-Ah!!!
I run a business of Electrical Contractor, & for my employees I pay them the correct OT, but they are not satisfied and they ask for more OT payments, Can anyone suggest the legal and exact OT calculations as per Karnataka shops & establishment act. So I can show it them and speak.
Suggestions Please.

From India, Bangalore
Sharmila Das

Dear Ruah Enterprises,
How have you been paying the OT to those employees?? Have you calculated, if so what is the calculation for overtime as to your knowledge? In this forum we definitely would like to know your implementation till stretch.
Eventhough, the over time is doubly paid; we are to divide the per day Basic+DA with 8 hours multiplied by 2 then with the OT hours worked. This calculation is as per the Karnataka Shops and Commercial Establishment Act.
Brief: Per day (Basic + DA)/ 8 x 2 x No. of hours of OverTime

From India, Visakhapatnam
ruah enterprises
Dear Sharmila Das, We have been paying them of total gross/26/8 x 2 x no.of OT hours, (Eg. 600 x 26/8/2 x No.Of OT). I thank you for your reply. Regards Ruah Enterprises
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.