No Tags Found!

tarasha2007@rediffmail.com
Hi, I have a raw space of 500sq.ft. in gurgaon. I am considering to open a training academy for soft skills/ personality development/ english speaking. I am looking for becoming a franchisee or to work in partnership with a training institute.
From India, New Delhi
isocertification&hrsolutions

Hi.
CONGRATULATIONS TO PLAN SOME THING OWN.
A DELHI BASED COMPANY (TRAINING ACADEMY) NAMED HUMAN NEEDS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, U MAY SEARCH ON GOOGLE OR I WILL TRY TO POST THEIR NUMBER OR EMAIL ID'S SOONER, THEY ARE HAVING NICE PLANS FOR SUCH PROPOSAL,THEY HAVE VERY NEW CONCEPT OF SHORT TERM TRAINING TO ALL TYPES OF PROFESSIONS/FREHERS OF 2 WEEKS PERHAPS AND THEY SUPPORT UNTILL THEY DONT GET DESIRED JOB, MS.GUNJAN IS THEIR, U MAY CONTACT THEM , CERTAINLY THEY MAY HELP U FOR SUCH PROSPECTS.
MUST TELL HER MY NAME FOR REFERENCE AN EXACT LINK UP
MANISH SRIVASTAVA
ISO CONSULTANT
VARANASI

From India, Lucknow
vikasgargotra76

Dear Tarasha,
We have a strategic plan to establish 100 Skills Academies in North India under our Mission 2020 for which we requires Business Partner/s on Sharing Basis.The BP/s should have entrepreneur skills to take our mission forward.BP/s should have 3-4 Training classrooms with a capacity of 75-100 sittings , Computer Labs & with a capability to invest 3-5 Lacs. Handsome earning potential. If you are interested in our BP then send more details with expectations to
Regards,
Vikas Gargotra
G9 Skills Academy,
DELHI NCR, AMRITSAR , JAMMU , CHANDIGARH , UDAIPUR

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.