No Tags Found!

avsjai

From India, Madras
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

hI avs,
A VERY THOUGHTFUL QUOTATION. bUT... IN India the opposite is happening!! Those who shed crocodile tears get the results they expect and the person who sweats and toils gets nothing but lip sympathy.
What a paradox!!!
Take Cricket legend Kapil Dev, who wanted to help people who had talent but was not selected for Indian cricket team. He also wanted to give young cricketers a chance to show their talent. He started ICL. But what happened? Kapil was sacked from his position. His idea was borrowed and copied. The result... extravaganza resulted in the form of IPL and others made plenty of money.
My suggestion is - don't change the quotation. On a D-day these people will realize and your quotation will come true!!
Because God sees the truth but ... waits!!! (Leo Tolstoy's wonderful story) So people are impatient and do so many things in between. But God delivers judgement ...?
M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, BANGALORE

From India, Bangalore
avsjai

Hi MJS
Happy morning.
It is indeed nice to read your frank and very meaningful message.
While agreeing with you,I wish to add my opinion here:
As per our scriptures we live in Kali Yuga, where all you have mentioned are bound to happen.
It is not time alone will set right things.
More than the time, it is the attitude has to be in the right direction.
Thanking you for the active participation.
Have a great day.

From India, Madras
V.Raghunathan

Hello AVS, A good one. "There are solutions even to the hardest problems" SO TRY HARD !!! V.Raghunathan ...................................... Navi Mumbai
From India
xgeetax

rb_udupa it a way want you to look at it.... If you feel it is cheating it is so and if you feel otherwise. It is so .... Regards Geeta A Sundrani
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.