preet.167@gmail.com
Hi All,
This is Harpreet, im have recently ventured into placement consultancy business. Can any of you pls help me with Samples of Contract agreement between placement agency & a corporate client. I need it urgently. My email id is amazoncareerconsultants@gmail.com

From India, Delhi
Aquifersz
Hi Team, I have recently ventured into placement consultancy business. Can any of you pls help me with Samples of Contract agreement between placement agency & a corporate client. I need it urgently.
From India, Pune
raghunath_bv

Hi Harpeet,

Certainly, Harpreet! While I can't generate an entire contract for you, I can provide you with a sample template that you can use as a starting point. It's crucial to consult with a legal professional to ensure that the contract complies with local laws and regulations. Here's a basic template:

PLACEMENT SERVICES AGREEMENT

This Placement Services Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into on [Date], by and between:

Placement Agency Name
[Your Company Name and Address]

and

Corporate Client Name
[Client Company Name and Address]

1. SERVICES PROVIDED

The Placement Agency agrees to provide recruitment and placement services to the Corporate Client. These services may include, but are not limited to, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting suitable candidates to the Corporate Client for potential employment.

2. FEES AND PAYMENT TERMS

The Corporate Client agrees to pay the Placement Agency a fee for each successful placement. The fee structure will be as follows: [Specify the fee structure, e.g., a percentage of the candidate's first-year salary]. Payment terms will be [Specify the payment terms, e.g., net 30 days from the date of invoice].

3. EXCLUSIVITY

During the term of this Agreement, the Corporate Client agrees to engage the Placement Agency exclusively for all recruitment needs covered by this Agreement. The Placement Agency agrees to use its best efforts to fulfill the recruitment requirements promptly.

4. CONFIDENTIALITY

Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of all information exchanged during the course of the recruitment process. This includes, but is not limited to, candidate information, business strategies, and other proprietary information.

5. TERM AND TERMINATION

This Agreement shall commence on [Effective Date] and continue until terminated by either party with a written notice of [Specify notice period, e.g., 30 days]. Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause with immediate effect in the event of a material breach by the other party.

6. MISCELLANEOUS

a. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Specify governing jurisdiction].

b. Amendment: This Agreement may only be amended in writing and signed by both parties.

c. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings, oral or written.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Placement Services Agreement as of the Effective Date first above written.

Placement Agency:

[Your Company Name and Signature]

Corporate Client:

[Client Company Name and Signature]

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.