No Tags Found!

Silva

Dear
Dears
I am presently working as personal secretary to GM and also in my previous company I was worked as Office Assistant.
Since joining here they are not giving the chance to drafting the letter to myself over the two years. So I have lost of my confidence level to write the letters. Now I am looking to change the organization.
In this condition I am feeling unsecured for drafting the letters in new organization. How can I come out from this bitter situation
Please suggest me at
Regards
Silva

From India, Delhi
bhushan dahanukar

Dear Silva,
If you feel that your present orgn. does not utilise your potential and you are in uncomfort zone. Then the look for better job where you will not only get monteary growth but Career growth.
regs
Bhushan

From India, Mumbai
Sari

Hi Silva,
Yous situation is faced by many initially....problem may not be the same..Change is not a solution, if you have problem with drafting a letter, try learning, refer books....there is a solution to every problem, initially you may find it tough, you would not find it later........try learning... improve yourselves.. it is perfection that takes you to places not trying to escape from the present situation...try to be clear to yourselves..why are losing confidence.. what is lacking in you......try to focus on what you need to learn more to be more confident......self analysis def helps.....
ALL THE BEST :)

From India, Hyderabad
vish388

Silva
It is better to remain in the organisation for more time, as and when others drafts the letters , betters you also drafts the same on your own and compare with others peoples drafts. In this way you gain your confidence and once you gain this then only leave the organisation.
Regards
vivek

From India, Mumbai
Bhoomi

Hi Silva,
By going through your mail itself it is clearly seen that you are not that good at drafting a mail.
Your Heading itself says ...... HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY CONFIDENT... rather it should be ...."HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY CONFIDENCE"
Silva, you are in a very responsible position and every letter you draft is very important letter.... You have to improve yourself rather than changing a job...... fault is in you not with the people.... try and draft good letters.....Prove yourself infront of your GM... Take help of internet... or good books which help you in drafting letters.. take initiative ...compare your work with others...... if necessary learn the way it is drafted by others.
At the end of the day what it matters is learning..... Understand the fact that no one is born as an expert.... take initiative to learn.
What you learn and the hardwork you put in, would never go in vain.....
Wishing you all the best,
Bhoomi :P

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.