No Tags Found!

gimmeabreak
Hi
Even the equipment is the property of employer, does it give them access to private or personal email accounts or files. It is understood that the private files or personal work is not desired on official systems but password stored through cookies should not grant them access. In my case it becomes more interesting because i resigned from the job and relieved but my personal emails were accessed after i submitted the laptop to IT.

From India, Gurgaon
Dinesh Divekar

Dear friend,
Did you use Ms Outlook for your personal mails? Then it is easily possible to track the personal.
However, did you use Yahoo or GMail for accessing your personal mails? In that case you should have deleted cookies and passwords before handing over the laptop. There is a provision to do that in Mozilla Firefox or Chrome.
In fact before handing over the laptop to system engineer, you should have asked him how to delete all this and then you should have handed over.
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Sharmila Das

Hello,
When you are aware that your personal emails are checked... why dont you change your password??
Make sure that your new password is not close to your old ones.. and strength of password also matters in that case. Please be careful with all your contents in the email, there might be a tendency of email ravage.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.