No Tags Found!

ChanchalGaur
I am HR executive ,I need your valuable guidance that What kind of suggestions can be given in management meeting or to boss for organization growth &develpoment, employee betterment??
waiting for suggestions
chanchal

From India, Delhi
ukmitra

Hi Chanchal,
See around your office, Analyse whats wrong and right, what u think can be corrected and improved, discuss with collegues right from peon to top level staff what they feel and want, Admire what is good , ignore ideas that's to much demanding, and then draft your own "Suggestion" in the most simplest form that you can and present it in meeting.
Wish you all the best.
It my experience, that the "Suggestions" those make "History" and value in "Employees Career", are those which comes in most simplest form.
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
samvedan

Hello,

The question is simple and as usual the answer is difficult!

Industrial Organizations are first and foremost "economic organizations" and that means all resources have to first work for generation of surplus. When you employ human resource you first incur the inevitable cost to get going! It is only when the system starts generating the surplus the question of fair/generous sharing with all resources arises.

It is almost the question, "which came first? The chicken or the egg?" So as a policy you engage employees with reasonable assurance that they will be adding value and after they do it their price will go up!

So initially your approach should be to ascertain if the employees are giving their best and whether they have the wherewithal to add value. You therefore concentrate on training for necessary skills, commitment to the task assigned, their discipline, punctuality, attitude, team work and generating an inclusive work culture so that employees feel that they are being cared for and are at peace with their situation.

Now what do your observations/experience in dealing with people in your organization display? What is the treatment being given to them by those who are responsible to get work out of them. These will point out areas to you for actions that will consolidate culture, develop a sense of belonging and motivate them to produce a greater productive effort, work on rejections, cooperative and a learning attitude.

Once you start like this, newer approach will become visible to you. Managing workmen and for that matter any class of employees is just and only about being good natured generous conduct. Often you may have to be a strict (not inhuman) disciplinarian at work.

The more you do the more there is to do! But for a starter I suppose this response will give you a few leads to start work on!

Let us know your decision and experience. But do not be disheartened if your seniors do not at once take up your suggestions and start to implement them. Their priorities may not be able to afford soft(!) approach at this stage of the organization and I do not know how old is your organization! You have to be an effective salesperson to convince your superiors of your ideas and be patient till they adopt your suggestions!

There is a lot of thrill and challenge in this HR work. Take it up wholeheartedly and report to this message board

Regards

samvedan

August 5, 2012

--------------

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.