vicky7689
Hi, i am working at Mumbai at small organization and i am selected in MNC, my query is that i am showing Fake client information in a Resume. can MNC approach the client that i mention in a Resume my expirance is genuine but i show client and Technology is fake.so i frustrated that can company verify the Client as well as technology that i mention in resume.
pl help me what can i do now?

From India, Mumbai
prasenjit.mitra

Dear Vicky, The biggest mistake you did is by posting this on a public forum. Anyone from the client side can see this and you are gone. Sometimes something you should keep it to yourself.
From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Giving fake information is a recipy for disaster. Many senior staff had to resign even after years of work when they have been found doctoring their resume with fake qualifications and experience.
Please see Hard times for ?fake? techies - Times Of India
and
Port of Dubai - ShippingExplorer

From United Kingdom
ukmitra

Rightly said @Simhan and @Prasenjit.
Refuse to join the MNC company and re-start your search with your true accomplishment. Believe in one true fact of life "Everybody is unique. And have all the qualities gifted by GOD to be successful. Don't be fooled by the Devil of this world, who will always shows that the grass is green on other side".
Wish you all the best and forgive yourself for the crime you were about to do in your life, which will be a "DAAG" in your career and self esteem, when you become successful in life.
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Sharmila Das

Dear Vicky,
You are aware that the details furnished (Client/ Technology) are fake or unexisisting, then when you have already did that I would rather suggest you to keep the confidence.
If you are just posting this to ask seniors guidelines, then i'm afraid that it wouldn't serve a better purpose for your future accomplishments.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.