No Tags Found!

Rahul.kr.12.26
Hi,
I have started my own recruitment firm and want to know How can I have my own payroll for my company as i\'m a starter in recruitment field.As many companies want contract employee so i can keep them on my payroll.Please let me know the procedure.
Regards,
Rahul

From India, Bangalore
Aditi Jain, Delhi

The simplest and cost effective means can be defining CTC calculation of your firm in Excel sheet.
You can divide the CTC components in monthly (Basic, HRA, Conveyance, Special Allowance) and annual (Bonus, PF, LTA, Medical) payments. You can check related formulas and Income tax liabilities before deciding on same.
Once you place out formulas you just have to enter CTC and it will be automatically calculated.
In payroll you also have to make an account for leaves - Sick, Casual and Privileged. If you want you can keep an eye on in-time and out-time.

From India, Gurgaon
Rahul.kr.12.26
Hello Aditi,
Thanks a lot for your reply.Your suggestion will surely be very helpful for me.
It would be highly helpful if u can tell me from where i can get the formula for calculating the different components.
Regards,
Rahul

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.