No Tags Found!

rajasekar16

Hi Friends Kindly suggest me whether can i transfer employees from Non-SEZ to SEZ zone. is there any limitation/ restriction in transferring? Regards Rajasekar
From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

For movement of movable and immovable properties from SEZ to Non SEZ areas there are restrictions relating to Central Excise etc but with regard to transfer of employees there exists no such restrictions, I believe.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
rajasekar16

Thank you for your reply Mr. Madhu
I need small clarification, when I was reading about SEZ ruls & regulations i have come across about the transfer of assets. in that they have mentioned that 20% of assets can be transferres to SEZ from non-SEZ. but my question is since my company into software, should i consider employees as assets? Kindly clarify me on this.
Regards
Rajasekar

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

The meaning of asset will not change only for IT companies. It is true that employees are our assets or human capital but it is not what is meant in the guidelines or any Act.
Remember that those who give employees a colourful name, ie, asset, will also feel that they are liabilities when it comes to a situation that these employees are to be retrenched due to lack of order from the clients!!!
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.