No Tags Found!

Heena_Bhola

Respected Seniors,
I have done MBA in HR and want to do the work under PF consultant free of cost to get training. I am doing job as an HR executive in recruitment but want to get experience in statutory compliance. I have enough time in office to do the work so by that PF consultant also gets an assistant free of cost and me too get polished my skills. I have potential but looking for a PF consultant to take me in his/her under wings. Please consider and help me in such matter.
Thanks & regards,

From India, Ambala
klepakshi1967@yahoo.com

Dear Where you are woking if in Hyderabad i can guide you in all Statuotry complince Pl contact me 9866917232 Lakshminaryana
From India, Hyderabad
Heena_Bhola

Respected Sir,
Firstly Thank you so much sir for your prompt and positive reply.
I am working in Delhi... but net facility is everywhere now so I can execute all works by net. U may give me work through mail and I will execute it and send back to you for review. That would be pleasure for me to get training under senior person.I am very keen to learn and make u sure to give my 100%. Please guide me
Thanks & regards,

From India, Ambala
swalzade151@gmail.com
Dear Senior, I need your urgent help regarding the To Terminate the Good Employee For the Excess Manpower. So How can I terminate them. and provide me the letter format!!!!!!! Regards, Sunil Walzade
From India, Mumbai
klepakshi1967@yahoo.com

Dear Sunil
It is very bad that due to excess staff one good employee is terminating this is not a good way to do so,. That means when ever you are planeed for recruting your actuval vs by\uf\dget is not correct. So you can transfer the employee to any other location, if he is willing to go it is ok or you can directly ask the employee to resign and go very simple
Lakshminaryaana

From India, Hyderabad
kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

heena what work you want to do and why you are fed up you can see to increase your qualification in the time that u get.
From India, Madras
Heena_Bhola

Sir, I want to learn all statutory compliance practically. I have bit knowledge about all but little knowledge is dangerous of anything therefore want to learn practical experience. Hope you would help me to give such work for execution Your help can make my future bright.so kindly help me
Thanks & regards,

From India, Ambala
amol0510
Hello Mates,
One of My friends is looking something to work from home. She has done her MBA with specialization in HR & has an exp on 1.6yrs in End-to-End Recruitment activities.
Request you to provide any guidance or opportunity available...
Regards,
AK

From India, Kolhapur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.