No Tags Found!

sv**

Hi,
I am working with MNC company which is into Agro Commodity Trading as HR. I am looking for spoken English/Voice Neutralization Trainer for one of our employee who has got a mother tougue influence. His job profile requires to interect with different county people.
Thanks
SV

From India, Bangalore
shashangan

Hello,
I am a commodity, forex cum derivatives trader. I am also into communication & soft skill training. Do share the location & your email. You can reach me at 9980 636 121 or
regards,
Gautham Shashangan

From India, Bangalore
niyasharma

Dear SV,
Can you please give inputs of the employee.
His background ,Mother Tongue education etc.
Are their any words/alphabets which are problematic for him.
By knowing these i will be able to suggest some exercise to reduce his Mother Tongue influence.

From United Kingdom, Preston
niyasharma

MTI problem is a natural problem, and it is caused due to the inability to place our tongue at the right place for consonant sound.
The basic difference between an Indian speaking English and Americans and Brit's is the fact that the later drops their lower jaws while they speak, they opens up their mouth more and therefore the sound is more crispy and clear. Indian tendency of not opening the mouth hampers the correct mouth formation necessary for the sounds.
The basic sound one has to work on is 'T', 'P', 'K', 'S', 'Sh', 'Z', 'Zh'. One can surmount the barrier of MTI only when he or she practices reading English loudly in front of a mirror. Once you see your own mouth formation, it will help you a lot in mouth formation,Also speak/Practice with someone who is good at English.
Hope this helps........
Sharing.... what was shared with me.

From United Kingdom, Preston
gkatik

Hello!
Please revert on kartikghali at gmail. com.
Have been into this domain/function for over 7 years. I would like to be associated with your project & kindly revert the desired details of your detailed requirement to the mail address.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Cheers,
Katik

From India, Coimbatore
svsrana

Hi Gautham,
i have worked with several BPOs (HCL/ Paras/ Inox etc)....
i have seen the caliber of indians who have stayed abroad and returned back, englishmen - londoners to irish citizens, american citizens of nordic descent from various states (texas to new york, new york is crisp n clear while texas is a drawl which is difficult to understand) and indians who have not been abroad..
the best teacher i have noticed was "Promila" working with Hero Mind mine in 2000, speech therapist with several decades of practise in US..

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.