No Tags Found!

peeyushkhare

I want to conduct a SWOT analysis of the employees of an NGO with which I am indirectly associated. Help me to do this.
From India, Indore
anu_1259

The first thing you must answer is why do you want to do a SWOT analysis for the group?
There may be various purpose (recruitment, promotion, retention, succession planning) and there are various solutions for the different purpose.
You can do a Assessment centre for the SWOT analysis. This may help u to come up with individual assessment.
regards
Anuradha
MINDSHARE HR Consultancy Private Limited

From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

By the way Peeyush, have you conducted SWOT analysis of your NGO itself? SWOT analysis of organisation comes first and then of individual. DVD
From India, Bangalore
Gurusamy Arumugam

Yes, SWOT / SWOC tool is very simple but powerful. once You are clear about the objective(s) the exercise you can design the process. It can be done for individual, group and organisation level. There are lot of guiding materials / templates in the web..
All the best,
Dr. Arumugam
Chennai

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.