No Tags Found!

Novanag
Hi,
my first PF acct was opened in 2005 and I left the org in 2007.. I have neither withdrawn or transferred the amount to new EPF and since there was no contribution in consecutive 3 years my acct has become inoperative.. In such case can I have any option to withdraw or transfer the PF amounts to existing EPF from the in operative account... Thank you

From Mauritius, Pailles
Novanag
Thank you Sir.
I prefer to withdraw.Should I contact my previous employer for submitting the form or current employer.
I heard there are restrictions in withdrawing the funds, and if this is not possible, then I will look to transfer to current PF acct..
I am open to both options and will go with easier one...
Kindly advise.

From Mauritius, Pailles
jeevarathnam

Hi
If you are open for both the options then my advice is you better go for transfer option.
If you want to withdraw then approach your previous employer. Current employer shall not be able to do it. Only previous employer can submit those forms.

From India, Bangalore
Novanag
Well.. In that case transferring looks more convenient than withdrawal.. Than you very much for valuable advice. Regards
From Mauritius, Pailles
ram2hr

Dear Novanag kindly apply for pf claim so that the respective funds will be credited to your bank a/c you can withdraw this pf a/c as it's only been 3 years it becomes in operative more than 5 years......If you opt for PF transfer it may take much more time and follow up's from your side as it is very late now kindly prefer claim approach your x employer and get things done through......if there is any other problem you are facing kindly let us know........
Regards,
Ramkishore

From India, Bangalore
Novanag
Thank you Mr Ram.. But currently the account has become inoperative when I checked online for acct status and balance..and moreover the procedure to withdraw looks tedious as my previous employer has to submit my PF forms for withdrawal.Hence I opted for transfer.
From Mauritius, Pailles
ravish_kumar1981
Hi, I worked from june 2006 to feb 2007 with centurion bank of punjab. Centurion bank of punjab is not existing now . how can i withdraw my money. Please advice Regars Ravish
From India, Delhi
digy
hi,
I worked in a diagnostics company from sep,06 to jun,08.I didnt withdraw money from my pf ac.Now i want to withdraw it.But when i checked it online it shows that the ac is in operative.Can i be able to withdraw it.and what is the procedure.

From India, Delhi
sandeep.dobriyall@gmail.com
My First PF Acct Was Opened In 2007 And I Left The Org In 2009.. I Have Neither Withdrawn Or Transferred The Amount To New EPF And Since There Was No Contribution In Consecutive 3 Years My Acct Has Become Inoperative.. In Such Case Can I Have Any Option To Withdraw Or Transfer The PF Amounts To Existing EPF From The In Operative Account... Thank You
From India, Gurgaon
sumitk.saxena

In my earlier thread & posting we have discuss the matter broadly , you can transfer ur accumulation in your current account by simply filling form 13 and submit the same to concerned EPFO.Form enclosed for the reference.
Thanks & Regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form13 .PDF (1.26 MB, 488 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.