No Tags Found!

robograj

Hi Friends
We have lots of new friends / colleagues are added in the forum
I have noticed continously unnecessary potings are put up in the Forum just for the sake.
This Forum is mainly to discuss the issues / problems / doubts we have in our Human resources domains.
Due to this unnecessary postings there are lots of query is not getting solved / our colleagues are not getting proper reply.
May be many of us not like this posting of mine, would appreciate to maintain the forum for Discussions / Query solving / Clearing doubts.
Let we share our knowledge, clear our doubts, Serve our employees / employers in effective manner.
Forgive me if I hurt anyone

From India, Pune
bala1

Robert,
You are not hurting anybody. You are only stating your perception of what needs to be there on the site and what must not be there.
Others will have their own perception which may not concur with yours!
Please look at the growing number of unanswered topics. People are viewing it but not putting their opinion.
I am sure and convinced that there is enough subject material already on this site and still being put in here for everybody to learn. By subject I mean "HR" and related topics.
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
sree

You're right Robert.
Bala, you too.
The fact that no one's replying is may be they are unaware of the topic or does not have enough time ot type in explanations.
Anyway I request you to let alone the HumouR section.
The restrictions could be in all other forums other than HumouR. Isn't this the forum to relax ourselves?
But the point raised by Robert is very valid.
-----
sree

From India, New Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

By and large I agree with Bal ji.
About a fortnight after joining citehr I had pointed out about unanswered posts. At that time some 400 unanswered posts were there.
There are several repetition of the threads. My suggestion is that when some one wishes to open a new thread, he/she may please make use of "quick search" to ascertain whether the topic already exists. If it exists, he/she may post his/her views there.
For stories and jokes one may use Deepali Singh's common threads for the purpose.
regards

From India, Delhi
bala1

Hi Sree,
Thanks for your response.
I concur with Dr ji's point on repetitions and his suggestion for doing a search before putting a new topic. Drji, there are almost 1300 unanswered posts now.
Sree, I would still like to opine that if somebody has got enough time to read the post seriously, then another couple of minutes to pen a response wouldn't be too much, isn't it?
Anyway that is my perception!
Thanks
Bala

From India, Madras
kiran_ksk

I agree that non hr related topics may create frustration when there are many unanswered posts but there are many who login to this site as a relaxation and they find it more useful when go through the non hr articles.
From India, Hyderabad
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

And so nothing may be unnecessary. Right?Probably it will be difficult to say what are non-hr topics. regards
From India, Delhi
kiran_ksk

Yes Dr ji
Its very hard to say what are the non hr articles and it covers the whole lot.. I am sorry for putting down the message in such a wrong way. I normally get into " Day Life" Humour and general discussion at the end of the day. I feel relaxed after going through these. It helps if these are kept in a different section or "CITEHUMOUR" or "CITERELAX" be created.

From India, Hyderabad
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear Kiran, There is nothing wrong in your post. You expressed as you felt. You are welcome to post furher opinions. regards
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.