No Tags Found!

K.P.Mohanasundaram

Dear members, I am to attend a Two Day Awareness Program organized by EPFO on 17 & 18th of May 2012 at Chennai. If you have any queries regarding the EPF Act, please post to get clarifications.
From India, Erode
jeevarathnam

hi Mr. Mohan Shall I have your number? You shall mail me ur number or txt ur number to my cell
From India, Bangalore
SRIKARCHANDU

Q1: If the employeee dies not even complete the 5 years of service ,in this case his family is enitied for Family pension or Not?
Q2: Management Trainess /Trainess in the Factory for them Pf Applicable or Not .
Q3: If the company doest sign in the employee with draw forms in this case any alternative is available to withdraw amount if yes what is the process
Q4:While submitting the Nomination form employee was single after one year he married the next year only he was died in this case who is eligible nominee for EDLI amount weather Nominee or Wife
Q5:What is the superanuation and how we caluclate that.

From India, Hyderabad
K.P.Mohanasundaram

Dear Mr.Srikarchandu,
Please find the below for your reference:
A1 : If the covered employee dies while in service, his family is eligible for appropriate pension.
A2 : If the trainees are covered under Apprentice Act 1961 or if conditions are provided in the Certified Standing Order, no need.
A3 : Can withdraw the amount by getting the claim forms attested by gazetted officer such as a Bank Manager, etc.
A4 : Once an employee gets married, his nomination made before his marriage becomes null and void. Wife will only be eligible.
A5 : "Superannuation" in relation to an employee, who is the member of the Pension Scheme, means the attainment, by the said
employee, of the age of 58 years. An employee is eligible for superannuation pension, if he has rendered eligible service of
10 years or more and retires on attaining the age of 58 years.

From India, Erode
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.