No Tags Found!

shivani sinha

Dear All :lol:
Use Notepad as a Diary!
================================================
1. Open a blank Notepad file
2. Type .LOG (caps) as the first line of the file, followed by a enter. Save
the file and close it.
3. Double-click the file to open it and notice that Notepad appends the current date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor on the line after.
4. Type your notes and then save and close the file.
5. Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the process, appending the time and date to the end of the file and placing the cursor below it..!!!
Thanks
Regds
Shivani

From India, New Delhi
Jayesh.Guru
This is what , which makes me to feel proud about our fourm. We come to know about different things which are very interesting, rather amazing and useful. Thanks for sharing Shivani Guru
From India, New Delhi
hazaidi

Too good Shivani, We all are proud of you on your this contribution Regards, Hassan :wink:
From Pakistan, Islamabad
aniita

Hey shivani.........i m not able to do that...plz help...i want to learn it :( :( :( :( :( ......plzzzzzzzzz
From India, Madras
shivani sinha

Hi Aniita Sorry for the late response.....pls follow the given instruction and it will work,
Use Notepad as a Diary!
================================================
1. Open a blank Notepad file
2. Type .LOG (caps) as the first line of the file, followed by a enter. Save
the file and close it.
3. Double-click the file to open it and notice that Notepad appends the current date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor on the line after.
4. Type your notes and then save and close the file.
5. Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the process, appending the time and date to the end of the file and placing the cursor below it..!!!
Thanks
Regds
Shivani

From India, New Delhi
aniita

OHHHHH YESSSSS...I HVE DONE IT...U KNW WAT I HVE DONE EARLIER... I HVE FORGOTTEN TO TYPE . (DOT) ND TYPED ONLY LOG THAT IS THE REASON I DIDNT GET RESULT.
IT SHOWS THAT IN LIFE SMALL THINGS ALSO HAVE WEIGHTAGE.
THANKUUUU DEAR.....ND NO DOUBT ITS A AMAZINGGGGGGG POST :)
THANX A LOT (hey u know wat since afternoon i was waiting for ur response...finally entajar rang laya :) )
bbye ...hve a gr88 evenine

From India, Madras
Sunil Gaur
It’s very useful. I also have one, although not useful but amazing. Open any MS Word file, either new or existing, type =rand(200,99) press enter and see what happens.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.