No Tags Found!

deepa_alwani8284

I m working as a HR in a School. Can any one help me with "How to motivate teachers to adapt new things??" any ideas, feedback or any related idea....
From India, Pune
nashbramhall

What do you mean by "..adapt new things"? Do you want then adopt new technology, change instructional methods, etc? More information you give the better it will be for us to guide you.
Please see <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
Motivating teachers to use technologies - Cloudworks
and Education World: Technology & Internet which gives you more links.
All found by Googling.
I take this opportunity to appeal to bloggers that we should give more information what we are seeking to help experts to help us. Also, as Aussiejohn keeps reminding us at CiteHr, we should SEARCH first and then SEEK help.

From United Kingdom
deepa_alwani8284

Thank you so much for your guidance sir.
Yes, I want our school teachers to adapt new technology, methods of teaching and so...
I am also facing problem in interacting with teachers as I can see they don't have much time to interact with HR.
Can you please let me know how I can make them comfortable as there was no HR in our school, so this is very much new concept for teachers and for me.
Sir, I believe you can also guide me for anything that is related to teachers.
Have a great day ahead.
Thanks,
Saachi

From India, Pune
nashbramhall

Dear Saachi,
As far as my experience goes, it is not the task of HR to encourage teachers to adopt either new technology or different teaching approach. It should come from the Head Teacher and Heads of Dept. May I know what is your background? Do you know any learning theories?

From United Kingdom
deepa_alwani8284

Dear Sir,
Morning,
I've done Diploma in HRM but I dont know anything about learning theories. Apart from that, I do have work experience as a HR but that to in BPO sector. I’ve never worked with the Educational Sector.
What do you think working here is right or not as I m new to this and my experience is into Recruitment only but I want to explore myself in HR field.
Can you also guide me if I m wrong any where.
Regards,
Saachi

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.