No Tags Found!

Kaye87
Hi all, I’d like all possible help to create an experiential activity for Top Management keeping "Working with an Entrepreneurial Attitude" as the theme. Any suggestions? Thanks Kaye
From India, Mumbai
attrisenzu

Hello Kaye...
In my opinion to establish the pilot phase of any specific design of the overall activity, you might require a bench mark of assessing what may be or could be the gap or closeness of the topic's ideology existing amongst every participant (this essentially means their beliefs, vision, behavioural characteristics; both existing and optimal).
If you agree to the said suggestion, you can begin with this mapping exercise itself, where in a methodology like a 'Sociogram' can be made first by Item Analysis & Selection and conducting a feasibility (amongst participants) benchmark report.
If you find the suggestion worthy of implementation, and in pursuit would require any sort of assistance do let the undersigned know.
Regards,
Attri A. Sen

From India, Gurgaon
Kaye87
Dear Mr.Sen,
Thank you for your reply. However, i'm not sure I understand.
I'm looking for practical help/sharing of or suggestions on some activities I can use with regards to the above mentioned module. Would appreciate anything in that realm in easier language :)
regards
Kaye

From India, Mumbai
attrisenzu

Dear Mr. Kaye
In this context, a benchmark would mean: if you first wanted to understand and let participants have a look whether the incumbents of presonal traits, beliefs, behaviors and other related aspects are in line with achieving or modelling "Entrepreneurial Attitude", which is desired by their organizational goals (team Goal).
Basically you're identifying what, why and how are these specific traits within each person are either coherent or incoherent to achieve the target: commonly agreed and desired Entrepreneurial Attitude.
Socio-gram and Item Analysis/Selection are procedures to do the same.
Regards,
Attri

From India, Gurgaon
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Kaye,

I have world-class simulations for training the top management. These are developed indigenously and not copied from anywhere.

We check the following competencies through these simulations:

a) Strategic thinking

b) Forward thinking

c) Ability to lead the team

d) Analytical thinking

e) Ability to develop options to solve the problem

f) Ability to generate and use the past records (to certain extent it is knowledge management)

I have used the about simulations several times and these have been improvised over a period of time. There will be 3-4 simulations and it will take about half day to cover major three simulations.

Please confirm how can we work together. Trust me this is 100% experiential activity. There will be some discussion how to play the simulation and and then de-briefing.

My services are paid one. Talk to your senior management and get back to me.

Thanks,

Dinesh V Divekar

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

Hi all,

I'd like all possible help to create an experiential activity for Top Management keeping "Working with an Entrepreneurial Attitude" as the theme.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Kaye

From India, Bangalore
rajsinharoy
Hi Kaye:
Remember that the most important part of entrepreneurship is the willingness to take "personal risk". This trait sets them apart from Leaders.
I would believe that the best way to have a go at igniting minds to adventure is to give them an opportunity to .. come up with a detailed Business Plan {of-course economics involved} of a venture that they would like as a "dream fulfillment".
You would be amazed what they will come up with and some may even take-off!
Please prepare your measurement indices of all behavioural traits you discover in the business plan and those observed during subsequent discussions.
Enjoy!
Raj

From India, Surat
Kaye87
Hi Raj,
Thanks for your reply and that's exactly what I'm aiming for! I do not want to buy content as that doesn't necessarily fit what we want to drive in. Instead, self-made, customized solutions work better.
Problem is...I'm stuck at what socio-eco factors to provide them in today's fast changing dynamics. Do you have any such activity that you can share which I can then rework to my group's needs? Would really appreciate that.
Best regards
Kaye

From India, Mumbai
rajsinharoy
Hi Kaye:
Remember the 6 Thinking Hats! Use that, only ... Create your own socio-eco factiors for each Hat. Each one more diverse than the other {also culturally} and presto! You have 6 different perspective to a common issue.
Just relax & have fun
Raj

From India, Surat
pavankcmt1@gmail.com
hi my name is riya looking for designing job and my no is 7814413101 i am sincere girl towards my job.pls help me
From India, Gurdaspur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.