No Tags Found!

Lordson
Hi all, I am new to the working atmosphere as this is my 1st job, but gradually I encountered a problem with the behaviour of my boss... can u plz help me to deal with this guy ?? regards, emiley
From United Arab Emirates, Sharjah
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
My words would sound beaten , but this is exactly how it is. We don't choose , who will feel what for us, we can only choose, how we want to feel for them. Having said that, please just keep one thing in mind, there are people around you, who are observing you. So remain strong and they would respect you for who you are.
Your boss may perennially enjoy attention. Your choices shrink to few, when you are a direct reportee. So keep the communication strictly professional but polite. Aim at gaining trust not attention.
Straight forwardness takes time to be established, yet forms the strongest base. At the end of the day, he too is a human being, hence remain humanly assertive. God bless you
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
skhadir

Dear Emiley,
Welcome to the MYSTERIOUS PROFESSIONAL LIFE.
I love studying HUMAN BEHAVIOUR. Would you mind sharing your experiences with your BOSS, that made you post your query seeking relevant solution.
Let me explain about HUMAN's PERCEPTION STRATEGY its all about things in our LIFE.
1) The way we SEE THINGS
2) The way we THINK about THINGS
3) The way we FEEL about THINGS.
Please place your BOSS in "THINGS" and compare his/her behaviour with "YOURS". I am sure you will find pretty good information to study. Moreover, this is your FIRST JOB and you are bound to encounter BEHAVIOURS which you haven't come across in your PERSONAL LIFE, since, you have just embarked PROFESSIONAL LIFE.
Please share your experiences with us. Probably, it will help us to guide you in the RIGHT DIRECTION rather concluding without having SUFFICIENT GENUINE INFORMATION. Please be honest with yourself while posting your experiences.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
munagada
1. Move close to your Boss’s boss, if you like her/him. Or 2. Befriend your boss’s wife/daughter/girl friend.
From India, Bellary
abhay_011

Dear Emiley,
Good Morning!
Just ignore his useless talk & gestures and give concentration on your work.
He'll automatically at his place.
If you express your reaction he'll do more flirting with you.
So do tact with diplomacy.
Thanks & Rgds
Abhay Raj
National Head-HR & Legal

From India, Mumbai
skhadir

Dear MUNAGADA,
How do you categorize these buttering up skills in INTERPERSONAL SKILLS? Whatever you had suggested, will you consider this as PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION?
Do you have any idea about the RISK FACTORS associated with your statements?
I wish to inform you that, PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION is missing your suggestions.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
anil.arora

Hi Emiley, well I agree with Ms (Cite Contribution), you cant avoid this kind of behavior but can manage by your professional and respective behavior at work.
First thing I wud suggest you to ignore him and his behavior for some time and just do your work sincerely as Ms (Cite Contribution) said above. if you are a direct reportee you need to have strictly professional communication with him but polite.
Also I would suggest you to do not share this with much people in your team/department/company until you trust someone or any friend/colleague. You need to tackle this wisely.

From India, Gurgaon
nashbramhall

Dear Emily,
Please give more details about the scenario: your nature of work, reporting structure, etc. Kindly also see How to Deal With a Flirty Boss | eHow.com
Have a nice day
Simhan
Leaning and Teaching Fellow (Retd)
The University of Bolton, UK
Chief Advisor, Promentor-consulting

From United Kingdom
prakashpatel30.gmail
Hi,
First change your behaviour. like dnt smile without any reason to someone. Mind your own business. no need to talk meaningless talks. and dnt just listen whhtever anyone saying. use your brain and reply calmly. dnt keep fear in mind. we are living in free country. And you have right. be bold.
Regards,
Prakash

From India, Silvassa
kordesandeep

Dear,
Look you are into HR, the major concern is not with what others would think the concern should be how to mold the situation. Learn people management, yes as you mentioned its your first job its difficult at this stage but you can make it with interacting with the people who are close to the superior.
As you feel that the concern who hurt you more then try to interact. There are two kind of people at that situation. The one who would make an hype of the situation and use it and the other would stay clam taking the bitter experience. But try to be smart to make the situation in your control.
Look we human had forgot that all this behavior traits are built by we human again, so try to get some ideas or solutions to suppress such situation. Yes as saying is easy but handling the situation is difficult but its not Impossible again.
All the best and make use of your smartness to get out of the situation.
Sandeep Korde

From India, Warangal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.