No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Dear Friends Although this presentation is meant for Teachers,it can be followed by everyone of us.Your feedback will be appreciated. Regards
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps classroomsurvivalkit-090331004924-phpapp01.pps (913.5 KB, 180 views)

aussiejohn

S R Balaji,
May I ask why you feel aggrieved that members did not respond to your posting in great numbers?
You have posted some information that may or may not be of use to others. You have contributed. That is all we ask of you. You do not need universal acclaim to validate your actions.
This item has been around for many, many years. Rather than present it in a time consuming, fancy powerpoint presentation, I think it would have more impact being presented solely as an easy to read list, as it has been in the past.
Content is far more important than fancy, whizz bang presentations, but maybe that's just the trainer in me!

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.