No Tags Found!

sumanhr12

My co has got its registration no & pf no. Its an 2 Yr Old co. We have hired consultant who are submitting & taking care for pf cheque/ challan Every month.
We have not yet submitted paper in pf office.
Will the PF Amount be wothdrawn by Ex Employees???
late Fees will have to be paid to PF Office & of not paid then can the Employees Amt recieced of PF

From India, Bhuj
plchhipa@gmail.com
Dear Suman,
As you said your co. has got registered under PFand compoliance given your hired consultant who looking the entire work of PF
then why your are not asking the compliance under the act.The non compliance will raise the question of penalty or any thing as
required by the rulels.Ex employee can withdran the amount deposited by the co.by giving application to PF department. If any irre-
gularity found the co. will responsible for the defaults.
Thanks
P.L.Chhipa

From India, Udaipur
sumanhr12

We are into process & as consultant guided unless the penalty amt pending with PF Office our no wont be displayed on pf site?? so that why i wonder if the penalty is not filled then is it possible that Employees contribution Amt of PF may not be withdrawn??
Also is it possible that we can nominate Two Authored signatory for pf document??
Thanks for your Guidance in adv Mr Chippa
awaiting reply
Suman

From India, Bhuj
plchhipa@gmail.com
Dear Suman,
If you dont mind first call your consultant and see that all amount dues to your employee had been paid
in office of PF in time or not ? And in future dont depend on consultant, see what he is doing in time.He
should report all the time.After inquiry please tell that why the penalty imposed for what irregularity detected and why this was not reported in time.The question of withdrawal of employee would not
effect. Apply to PF Deptt. for withdrawal.YOu feel any difficulty please let us know.
Thank you,
P.L.Chhipa

From India, Udaipur
sumanhr12

thanks a lot for guiadance but problem is from our side our earlier hr personnel didnot took all this work seriously now all this been handed to me & i want to clear it as soon as posible.
From India, Bhuj
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.