No Tags Found!

CHR

Hi Everyone,
All Cite sites were down from 22nd and 23rd November as we were moving to a new hosting company. The company where we were hosting before has been sold off to a bigger player by the owner - and the new owners wanted us to move our servers from San Diego to Ohio. But this was an opportunity for us to move to a more stable company and so we decided to move our hosting account to Liquidweb.com.
Liquidweb is one of the premier hosting companies - they are known for their heroic support to their clients and up till now they have really lived up to that word. They own their own data centers so they are in complete control.
We are still having small issues here and there with our software which is causing service disruption - we hope to get everything sorted by today.
Regards,
Sid [CHR]

From India, Gurgaon
ambika2503@gmail.com

Hi CiteHR Team,
I faced this problem only on 22nd November.Now it's good.The only problem i'm facing is i con't open and view all the attachments for reference .I can view only few attachments,Can you please solve this problem.
Thanks & Regards
Ambika

From India, Madras
CHR

Hi Manohar,
Thanks for pointing out the link - it will help us diagnose the issue.
This is most probably related to caching - once it's fixed it should work.
I'll keep everyone updated.
Regards,
Sid [CHR]

From India, Gurgaon
manohar_hr

Not sure. Still have some problem as its asking for file conversion for some of doc files. The pdf in the link still not opening.
I have now feeling that may be problem at my end :( but not sure as other attachments are downloadable.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.