No Tags Found!

avsjai

Hello CiteHr Friend,
My greetings to you.
I am pleased to post the “Picture Thoughts of the Day” Part-V.
Your continuous support and feedbacks are the keys for making again this special post for you.
My attempt is to picture the relevant words and makes these thoughts easily conceivable.
See and enjoy the ‘Picture Thoughts of the Day’ and pass it to your friends and family members.
Your feedback will be appreciated as usual.
Have a great day.
Thanking you.
AVS.
( Enthused to share once again….)
If you have missed my previous post, please use the below link to see now:
https://www.citehr.com/370463-day-ni...vs-s-desk.html

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Be Like A Bee.ppt (167.5 KB, 503 views)

anilucky29@gmail.com
Hi,
Myself Anitha working as HR Manager,I require your suggestion which will help me sort out my Hr related Problems.Suggest me the way where as I can communicate the information to all my employees regarding leaves taken by intimating to me.

From India, Bangalore
avsjai

Hi anilucky29
Greetings.
Thanks for your response.
I suggest you to make clear yourself about the company's leave-policy.
If you have one hard copies,circulate the summary to all the employyes.
Even a general circular will do.
In case of any employee who continuously making error,call him personally and explain the leave policy.
If majority are regular there is no need for any exclusive circulars.
Think of other methods that suit to your office culture.
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
anilucky29@gmail.com
Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion.
I would be glad if you could help me with any other alternative suggestions.
we have a leave policy in our company ,but most of them are not so well educated to understand that leave policy,i just needed to intimate the employees leave for my production department on day to day basis.

From India, Bangalore
avsjai

Hi anilucky29
Thanks for your reply.
Make a pictural presentation about the disadvantages of taking leave from the angle of the employees and post it in a place where it can be seen more visibly.
Make how much they loose per day and give a value to it in a year and make them aware of this figures.
If the erring employee is a poor performer,think for the alternative.
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
skjohri1

My dear AVS, A Be Like A Bee-Picture Thoughts Of The Day is a very pragmatic depiction for the HR. The thought has to be kept in the mind always as a first thing like our breath. S.K.Johri
From India, Delhi
skjohri1

Hi Anitha,
As regards the problem of leave for your employees, you may introduce leave card system.
Leave cards of diferent colour for employees and the department say blue and white respectively may be used for the purpose. The blue card will remain with the workman and the other type with the department. The latter card shall be known as Master card. Both the cards shall contain information of different types of leave due to the workmen at the time of opening. Each time when a workman applies leave he will do so by stating his request/requiement in his card submitting the same to the management where the concerned shall examine the entitlement of the particular type of leave of the workman and the leave applied can so sanctioned by making entries inboth the cards as to the type and days of leave sanctioned and number of days of the leave now due.
Hope this offers some tangible solution to your problem.
Regads
S.K.Johri

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.