No Tags Found!

Margaret.valentina@maxima.co.uk
can any one plz help me hw to check the stability of a candidate apart from his CTC.. hw can we knw the person is stable, hw do we knw if he os she is really stable n not bluffing.
From India, Hyderabad
skhadir

You had used the word "Stability", i request you to share more information and what exactly were you trying to extract from the interviewee. Let me know the interviewee's performance in Written Test(APTITUDE, etc). You need to understand his caliber as well.
Kindly do remember that, interviewee's response is proportional to queries posted by the interviewer. If interviewer is aware of the outcome of his own queries, i am sure he/she can identify where interviewee has gone wrong. Interviewing an applicant is a skill and a process too.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
regish123

can u jus explain wat u expect? whtr it to to knw dat d candidate is planin for a long term carrer wid d compny or whtr he is havin gud subjecr knwlwdge abt the area where he s handilin
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
deadsoul2011

specialized brain mapping devices which when connected to a person will map the data of his mind and give you the status, you buy such devices and install and during interview use the devices, also simultaneouly check his heart beat and BP this method used to deal with criminals by FBI
From India, Madras
dear all thank you for your responses, its been few months me being an HR. but then still i'm nt clear wht r da questions to ask to knw the candidated in the interview to check his/her stability. my manager expects a lot frm me which i'm nt able to do...hw do u think i can achive my target.
its als tht i'm frm science bckgrund and i'm nt aware of the IT requirements, which i'm supposed to recruit, hw do i do justice to my designation n job :(.
can anyone plz guide me..plzzz

From India, Hyderabad
skhadir

May i know your ROLE Ms. Margaret? I am sure you will receive good response from members of this community.
Kindly share about yourself as much as you can. Its mandatory for us to understand your role & current activities before we post our suggestions.
Don't give up and never try to let down yourself.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
harpreetwalia

Hi Margaret,
To check an employees stability
1) Check his past employement record. How frequently he/she has changed the job.
2)Check the family background. Is she/he staying with his/her family or not. Employees staying with their families are less likely to switch their job easily.
3)Outstation candidates are more prone to move.
4)Your own company's market profile. If a good brand with comparitive remunerations with good management is less prone to be leave by the employees.
5) Employees ambitions he/she quoted while in interview. Does this support his past employement track.
6) Ask for legal contract for a timeframe. Processing would be upto you if want to implement.
Regards,
Harpreet Walia

From India, New Delhi
skhadir

Dear Mr. Harpreet Walia

Kindly include these points in your checklist. Its not just easy to predict applicant's stability from his past records. It has to be associated with CURRENT ASSIGNMENT ASSOCIATED WITH HIS/HER FUTURE. It is the PRESENT, that has been added to our PROFILE as PAST.

A) If an employee had changed jobs within specific time frame, "WHAT MADE HIM/HER TO CHANGE". There are numerous factors to be considered.

B) Was/Is the JD(include KRA/KPI) of INTERVIEWEE's INTEREST, rather just making him/her work to achieve organisation's objectives. After appointment, If there is any change in employee(s) JD reflected in KRA/KPI, it may lead to conflict.

C) INTERVIEWEE's ACCEPTANCE/SATISFACTION LEVELS associated with the PACKAGE OFFERED.

D) Any BITTER EXPERIENCES with his EX-EMPLOYER that INTERVIEWEE like to share to avoid such things to be repeated.

It is the responsibility of the interviewer to extract(make interviewee speak facts) as much information as he can during the INTERVIEW PROCESS and to understand him/her on the whole. May be in future, to avoid either HR or APPLICANT(EMPLOYEE) taking undue advantage, INTERVIEW PROCESS MUST BE RECORDED, for future CROSS REFERENCE.

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Dear Harpreet and Abdul Thank you for your advices, i believe i need to implement them.
Abdul - as you hve asked me 4 my role. I'm a helping hand to my Director who is taking care of Admin and Finance.
i hve joined this company as Recruiter, but then made as HR with in 2mnths as i hve joined, i'm learning work as if nw.
a part 4m recruitment
I take care of attendance of all the employee's
give the offer letter
stater id details(hyd & UK)
give offer and appointment letter
induction
id cards
bank account
medical card
Distribute pay slips.
will interact with vendors for any updates or quires.
the thing is like I have only 8mnts exp in previous company and here 7mnths. I'm nt reaching my Directors expectations thts the major problem i hve :(

From India, Hyderabad
skhadir

Dear Ms. Margaret Valentina,
Glad to know about your role and activities.
Please don't think negative. There is a huge COMMUNICATION GAP between you and your DIRECTOR. We need to be ASSERTIVE, if we truly want to avoid unexpected things happening in the nearest future because we cant predict our TOMORROW.
EXPECTATIONS are always there. You can have discussions with your DIRECTOR, seek his advice in the area of his EXPERTISE and assure him that, his expectations will be met within specific time frame.
None is perfect in this world but, we need to master perfection. This will help us to learn as much as we can. Still, we will never be 100% PERFECT in our lives nor it can be measured.
Have patience, you will learn as TIME progress. Search for INFORMATION online and you will find it. Use your spare time to read as much as you can. Think N NUMBER OF TIMES and apply LOGIC and COMMONSENSE before you do anything.
Good Luck.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.