srbalaji

Dear Friends
The movie is awesome and touched my heart.Hope you will appreciate the film maker who has done extraordinary work.
Regards
The Silent Indian National Anthem JANA GANA MANA by hearing impaired school childern - YouTube
--

From India, Bangalore
amirtha12varshini

Awesome! Really these children were future pillars of India.Physically challenged people were great than normal people. After seeing this tears filled my eyes. Good Job Balaji. Thanks for sharing a Lovely video with us. More over during our studies we use to visit these kind of schools, Hospitals how people and children were struggling. While comparing them we are Really Blessed :)
From India, Coimbatore
avsjai

Hi Balaji
This a fabulous post and every Indian, why even all, should watch this and appreciate the spirit of the young one.
It is we,who have coined the word 'physically challenged' and they are better abled in all ways and we are disabled to understand their potential.
I happened to be associated with these 'God sent' souls who are no way less than most of us.
Thank you for sharing a worthy 'Video Clip'.
Soon I will post a 'cilp' in the forum about a mother who handles her child without two hands. It is really awsome and you will be thrilled.
God bless you.
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.