ramanarg

My dear Friends,
My humble regards to you all. I promised to post my PPt on Aura - it just got delayed very much. Here's it in three parts. First part is general introduction, the second one will be how to see it, protect it etc. and the third one wil be on how to use our aura to influence people and other rare facts.
As usual please feed me back with your comments and suggestions.
Yours sincerely
R.Ganesh, NLP Master, Psychological Counselor, Trainer, Hypnotheraphist and Reiki MasterKNOW YOUR AURA.ppt

From India, Tiruppur
ACT

Hi
You have attempted to simplify a rather complex and possibly a very intriguing topic and compliments on a decent effort.
Those who go through your post would definitely benefit from the inputs in following Inspirational and Motivational blogs that give practical tips to develop a positive and healthy aura
www.actspot.wordpress.com – Over 79,000 views and 560 followers
www.poweract.blogspot.com – Over 23,000 views and 160 followers
Regards

From India, Mumbai
ramanarg

Wow!!!
Thank you for your instant reply Mr.Jacob. I have been toying with this idea of making an awarness amongst our friends in cite HR on this important and essential topic in a simple and practical way.
Regards.
Ganesh

From India, Tiruppur
ACT

Hi Ganesh
I look forward to the next two parts to enhance my rudimentary knowledge of this topic. I am sure you would make it both lucid and interesting as the first PPT here.
Congratulations on a job well done.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
ramanarg

My dear friends,
In the 4th slide the size of the aura is mentioned as 3.5 Metres. I am sorry, please read this as 3.5 Ft.(aprox.1 Mtr.). Normally this is the size. However, in a person advanced in spirituality and having admirable energy, this will be very big.
I regret for the error.
Please keep responding.
Yes, Mr.Jacob, my other two parts will be more interesting and very useful for my friends in interacting with their employees and bosses as well.
Regards.
R.Ganesh

From India, Tiruppur
Anuradha.Mohit
Dear Mr.Ganesh,
The PPT was great, thank you so much for such an important value addition.
I am HR professional since last 4 years now and recently have done course on graophology and nlp. I read that you are a hypno therapist, cna i get your contact detail please, as i am keenly interested in learning the hypnotism.
Regards
Anuradha Mohit

From Germany, Weinheim
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.