No Tags Found!

ariashulove
Dear All,
Recently i have signed a non-judicial bond of value 2 Lakhs for 3 years. The company profile is Automobile Manufacturing.
I would like to know that if i could go for any government job, then is the non-judicial bond still valid? Also what are the ways that i can be relieved from the bond if i go for any higher education or for any government job.
Thanks & Warm Regards,
Ashish

From India, Madras
mail8013

Ariashulove,
IT's very simple. You pay the bond amount if you want to break it. That's what you have agreed with your company at the time of signing the bond.
Try to discuss regarding the same with your company and see if the bond amount can be waived off. If not, then you are liable to pay the same. However, if you have signed on the bond which is not on the stamp paper, then you may take the gamble of not agreeing to pay, but it may get legal if the company is adamant of taking action against you. So be carefull, especially if you are planing to go in for any government job.
Revert to me in case you still have any more question.
Cheers

From India, Mumbai
rajanassociates

Dear
Try to appeal to the Company to take a sympathetic view.You are going to join the Govt and not a competitor.They may be impressed and relieve you from the Bond.If not ask for a token payment of say Rs 25,000/- or Rs 50,000/-if all these fail you can take it up legally.
rajanassociates
Pls see https://www.citehr.com/285737-legal-...-industry.html

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.