No Tags Found!

vandana.Kashyap
Dear All, I need a small help from all of you. I’m confused to get the difference between mental Stress and mental Tension. Could you tell me how best we can demarcate stress and tension.
From India, Hyderabad
sumedha 24
Mental stress when makes you worry and affects your body and mind negatively it is called as mental tension
Let me explain You are looking forward to complete the task in predecided time Here you are stressed You plan . perform and try to reach the goal.
At the last part of performance you may reach to thought that I may not do it and the stress get converted into tension then your efficiancy evel dops down
Stress is like salt in meal Without which you can not enjoy meal but excess spoils the meal
Tension is the result of excess stress
Stress many times acts as motivation
Tension is the state of mind appears as soon as you give up mentaly
Just read the physiology of stress you will get clarity
Thanks
Dr Sumedha

From India
dipil

Dear Dr. Sumedha Thanks for your inputs into the thread... It’s really simple and great explanation.... Keep on sharing your expertise with us....
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.