No Tags Found!

bijalshah
Hi, I want to do MBA - distance learning or part time, can you pls suggest from which institute i should do it? i m having 48% in graduation. I m located to Ahmedabad - Gujarat. Regd, Bijal
From India, Ahmadabad
memehultherain
Bijal.........
U can go for some private university......Like ICFAI or IIPM......... Since your graduation percentage wont make u eligible for Gujarat University or MS University evening MBA program.........
Regards,
Mehul

From India, Pune
memehultherain
ICFAI..... Itself is university......I dont have heared any such blacklisting or so..... IIPM, Sikkim Manipal Uni. these are the options you can xplore......... Regards, Mehul
From India, Pune
bijalshah
Hi,
Pls suggest me should i go for ISBM - Indian School of Business Management & Administration for distence learning MBA ?
http://www.managementindia.org

From India, Ahmadabad
pratish_preet
Hi Bijal, For Me Also The Same Question. Since Long Time They Send Me Mails And Calls. So If You Get More Information Pls Let Me Also Know. Regards, Pratish 9998965150
From India, Surat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.