subbutirumala
Hi my dear seniors,
i want your valuable answer for my problem.. I was working as a h.r executive with a hospital.. My hr given a offer letter at the time of my joining. In that they mentioned that i was kept in a probation period for 6 months.. In the mean while they agreed to 5,ooo/- per month.. And they mentioned that you salary would be enhanced aftera 6 month probation. Now i was running in 8 month from the joining date.. In the 4 month after my joining my senior hr who gave offer letter for me was died.. SO THAT i went with the offer letter to my m.d and asked to enhance my salary as mentioned in the offer letter.. But he is saying that i cant increase you salary now.. You keep doing your work.. I will enhance in the coming days.. Like this he was replied..
What shall i do now my dear seniors. I hope you will help me.
N.s.subrahmanyam
hr executive
tirumala hospitals,
v.z.m

From India, Guntur
samvedan

Hello,
If you are qualified and/or with previous relevant experience, you should start looking around for a better opportunity as the organization that does not keep its word is not worth working for!
Do you like your present job? Are there opportunities to learn and enhance in the profession? Barring the matter you mentioned are you being treated well?
All considered, perhaps (looking at your mail) it may not be possible and you are perhaps not also professionally qualified. If regrettably that is the case, it is better to hang on, acquire professional qualification/s, enrich your professionally (it is possible as you can learn from how things should be as also from how things should not be!
Trust this response will help you organize your thoughts!
Regards
samvedan
July 17, 2011
-------------------

From India, Pune
nimesh_rpatel
Dear Friend,
Read between the lines ---- Salary would be increased in case ur performance found satisfactory ---- The App Letter is a Valuable piece to before joining go thorugh it 2-3 times ---- This a Tricky Part Played by the HR very smartly ---- At present you can just try for a new job and Resign as soon as possible ----

From India, Vadodara
pon1965

Salary increment is not automatic, but it is based on your performance. If you feel that you are performing better and under paid, look elsewhere. Pon
From India, Lucknow
sanasthana
Subrahmanyam,
If you feel that you are under paid, then better look for a good opportunity where you can enhance your skills and path to grow in the career.
But if you are able to learn new things here i would suggest to stick around for another couple of month and then come out with some valuable experience to get a decent job. Don't target the money in the intial stages always try to see what and how much you can learn.
Once you are good at the concepts any company would like to give a good pay.
Thanks
SA

From India, Hyderabad
Yashoda_Thapa

Hi subrahmanyam.
The salary increment totally based on appraisal that is on performance. Since u r an HR n u must be well known about the value n meaning of the every single words on the appointment letter its very diplomatic.
It usually happens when there is " change in guard". Better u once again go through the HR policies n have formal discussions with ur new HR. Then you decide what you had to do. In my opinion be with the present job if u comfortable with ur profile n all , leave it after some time n when its more than a year to ur profile then look for better options.
The case u may get with others also so better u try to solve it rather than leave a job.
Take ur time n decide what you like to be.

From India, Calcutta
subbutirumala
thank you very much sir... your suggestion is very valuable for me.. i will obey it.. and i am very thank full to all my seniors , we want your guidance to lead our job...
From India, Guntur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.