No Tags Found!

mishraas
Hi Friends,
Iam in need of a punch line for one of products which shall be used for management of a chronic disease. There are couple of options available in the market (in a bottle pack of 30 tablets) while we are only one company which has strip packing..Help me with some catchy lines.
Waiting for your response..
Regards
Ashish

From India, Pune
Arminta Sharone

"ARREST WARRANT 4 U" "ARREST WARRANT" means the tablets/capsules "U" means the disease Hope this will do.... Tnx with regards Arminta Sharone.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Cite Contribution

Dear Asish, Please share a little more about the medicine whose names, you are looking for? The names would require to be relevant .
From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Wow Arminta Sharone...........your caption will FRIGHTEN the patients rather than attract them to use the medicine :-)
Ashish--Like (Cite Contribution) mentioned, if not the other products, at least you need to share the disease to which this is targeted.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
skhadir

Dear Ashish,
Arminta sharone's punch line was awesome.....Infact, i couldn't control my laugh.....
Kindly evaluate the importance of punch line associated with your business activity. There are creative guys who are offering their services catering your requirement. Why don't you approach them. Kindly don't expect everything FREE OF COST. Its associated with your company's business activities.
One of my friend was doing the same and i had supported his activities. I hope you want to see your business picking up sales, aggressively.....
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
mishraas
First and foremost I'am thankful to all of you for your comments and feedback... I fully endorse Khadir's view point. Infact I have already approached them however thought of having some more insights from u all.Arminta I'am sorry to say it wont do however thanks a lot....
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.