No Tags Found!

rajeshmani.j
Hello seniors.,

I need a suggestion., which is very needed.

I am software engineer in Nyros Technologies., I have selected for two companies.,

One is NFCL (Nagarjuna fertilizers and corporation Ltd, Hyderabad (under nagarjuna group of comapanies)) as a IT-Engineer for 2.5 lacks per annum package., and 3 years bond. .., It has some allowances like 100% medical free for family members, children education ....,

And the other one is Mcube Investment software limited, bangalore as a Junior software Engineer for 3.0 lacks per annum. As it is a software company it has no such allowances are there.

I had two years of experience in Dot Net. Now i am a software Engineer. I am from Andhra pradesh. i am 27 years old (male) and I am going to marry in three moths.

Now i am unable to take decision where to go.

Please consider all the conditions and issues that may occur in future and give me a good suggestion. which one is best. my career depends on this.

Its urgent .., Please reply me fast.

Thanks a lot in advance.

From India, Bangalore
tajsateesh

Hello rajeshmani.j,

You haven't mentioned if the B'lore Company has a Bond or not.

From the Expenses point-of-view, NFCL, Hyderabad is better due to the relative Lower cost-of-living. Even though you get 3 L in B'lore, at the end of day, you will be spending almost all of it.

From the facilities/perks point-of-view, though you have Free Medical, etc @ NFCL, how much of it WOULD you be able to utilize it? At your age, I don't think it should matter very high in your calculations-chart--UNLESS you have dependent parents or others who would need regular medical attention/costs.

Same holds good for the free children education--unless you plan to start the family as soon as you get married.

So, FROM THIS PERSPECTIVE, NFCL is better--IF the conditions I mentioned exist in your case. Else, the B'lore Offer would be better.

From the long-term career perspective, working in a regular IT Company is ALWAYS better than in a supportive role in any company like NFCL. Remember that the IT infrastructure in such USER Companies is upgraded ONLY ONCE IN A FEW YEARS--NOT on an yearly basis. So there is a danger that your technical enrichment COULD get ADVERSELY effected. And when you decide to move after your 3 yrs Bond, you MAY find yourself to be @ a disadvantage vis-a-vis other candidates, who would have done projects on a regular basis--UNLESS NFCL has a full-fledged IT dept which does Projects for other companies & you have a constant chance to upgrade technically.

So, from this perspective, the B'lore Company is better.

Now it's upto you--since it's YOUR career & life, YOU need to take the decision. It all depends on what YOUR PRIORITIES are.

All the Best.

Rgds,

TS

From India, Hyderabad
White Eagle

Hi Rajesh,
Cong. you are having choice.......
If I have to take a call then I will go with banglore one because:
In core IT company there will be more challenges and learning.
Bangalore is right place for SE ample of growth opportunities
Other company is having 3 yr bond which is quite high according to me.
It's my views and its for me .....you have to find out your own path....both choices have there pros and cons you have take what you want.......Remember it's choice which leads to destiny.
For further Reading
White Eagle: DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO
White Eagle: Advice for Students

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.