No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Will you relate your organisation or You with this PPT ?
Some what extent Related.(Very less truth in it) 11 18.64%
It is bitter truth of all Company 25 42.37%
Most Company along with our company 15 25.42%
Not at all It is not related to us 8 13.56%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Yashkumar

Hi
All HR
We are enclosing herewith some reality of the most company.We always say that be positive but we have to face some bitter reality in real life.
So You may like it and have some good lessons.
Do write your opinions and your experience too.

From India, Indore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Management funda.pps (445.0 KB, 1405 views)

milanjanuary

Dear Yash Good Contribution at your end.A little bit of grammatical mistakes otherwise xcellent work done! REgards Mitali
From India, New Delhi
gini21

Dear Yash,
This is my first job and i am facing the same reality.... but i still believe that every company does not behave the same way.... i believe that a company can only be successful at all criteria like name, fame, profits, relations etc. only if its employee is satisfied. There exist such companies. otherwise people won't devote their 5-10 years to a single company. But your point also can not be neglected. This is the reality of most of the companies that " Chamchagiri" work more than "Gandhigiri". Even if you will reach the top position, you will behave the same way....... anyone hardly can behave differently.............. and who did, had set an example.......... anyways best of luck for you future.....may you get a a company of your thinking.
Regards
VINITA SHARMA

From India, Calcutta
tneha87
Dear Yash,
This is a reality and the worst aspect of Indian Companies.unlike foreign companies managers here dont actually see the performance..but are much concerned about who is coming late ,going when,who is bunking and all that.
neha

From India, Delhi
rangaji

It is my contention that behavioural, attitude training, conduct trimming is required for senior management only; middle & junior level will function well if they are given freedom and direction.
From India, Madras
rajivvohra

Dear Yash,
That a good presentation, and for the first couple of years in my corporate life I also felt the same.
But believe me buddy, that's only half the truth.
I don't deny any bit of the information, that is there in your presentation, but good guys don't get a raw deal always. A lot of time the expectations and delivery is not the same, even when both sides think that they are right.
Another thing is that we have to market ourself, to our superiors and in a subtle way to their superiors without making our boss look incompetent.
As far as changing the culture, a lot is in our hands to change, and I am happy to say that I had tried it and some times I was successful and there people still remember that contribution. When the things didn't work for me it was a lesson.
Be positive, things will change be hopeful.
Regards,
Rajiv Vohra

From India, Mumbai
Hiren50

There is a saying "Perception of reality is more important than reality" for general situations. This is particularly applicable in politics. However, from the manner in which the power point presentation has been presented, it seems that here, the perception can work only in the short run but sooner or later, reality shall take over. In the long run, one has to face reality.
From India, New Delhi
Yashkumar

Thanks for your valuable reply.Some of readers rightly said that "all is not black".We have to live with reality,Systems,and practicability straits in ourselves.
Thanks again for your comments.
Wish best of luck to new employee.

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.