No Tags Found!

zaiba1007
hi all, I am working as a training co-ordinator as well as a Business Development Executive.Being new, I would like to know the the roles & reponsibilities of BD Executive. Thanks Zaiba
From India, New Delhi
mkjobhunt

Dear Zaiba,
As the title suggests Business Development Executive,you need to look after the marketing opportunities available with the company.
You need to be thorough with the Company Profile,Product profile,Company's Mission and Vision so that you understand the company thouroughly and then you need to endorse the same to your clients.
You need tp prepare presentation for them and you need to reach your target audience so that you can promote your produst or service to the prospective client.
These will be your basic responsibilities as a beginner and then you duties will grow various folds with time.
Regards
MK

From India, Delhi
zaiba1007
Dear MK,
Thank you for your reply.Its very helpful.However i would like to know that where do we look for the prospective clients.As i am more into making PPTs,Company Proposals etc,I am not directly targeting the prospective clients.It would be great if you could help me with this.
Regqrds
Zaiba

From India, New Delhi
zaiba1007
Dera MK,
Sorry 4 being late to reply...the comapny that i am working with deals with the training and placement of the candidates after providing them training in Networking ie CCNA,CCNP,CCVP etc...i am finding it difficult to work as business development executive as no guidance is provided....i am making ppts,proposals etc for the client,interacting with them,however i do not know where to look for new clients and how to proceed ...i need help
Thanks
Zaiba

From India, New Delhi
Tonywc
Zaiba ..MMy name is Tony and looking for a Business Development Executive with the same profile you rae currently working..if you interested please contact me 9611557936 .. I already have many candidates applying if your looking for better prospects and better salary then call back on the number given above
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.