Chinmay9697
Hi Dhanashree,
I went thru the above comment regarding the email containing some information concerning part time MBA courses. I would request the same to me if it is not too much trouble. My email ID is :
If anyone else has any other useful information kindly pitch in

From India, Pune
Chinmay9697
Hi Dhanashree,
I am plannin to go in for a part time MBA and woul like to take a dig at SIBM. Could you provide me any particular info regarding the same.I would request you to kindly forward the above mentioned mail to me if it is not too much trouble. My email ID is : [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/?emage=edde55639198a5e62027354ff94ff2ce[/IMG]
Thanx,
If anyone else has any other useful information kindly pitch in

From India, Pune
sbnimbalkar
Hi, I am also interested to know about Part Time MBA Course at Symbiosis.It would be helpful if you could send me the details which you have
From United Kingdom, Bradford
Hi.. Deepti here!!
Hi..
I want to do MBA o PGDBM (HR) parttime course on weekends (Saturday- sunday).
is anybody suggest me name of colleges in pune which run such a courses??
please reply soon
Thanks and regards
Deepti

thegoodbrands
There are list of good colleges in Pune which are approved by AICTE..you can have a look at top 30 reputed colleges of pune for mba course here at discoverpune link.
MBA colleges in Pune

From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.