No Tags Found!

jknhr

DAUGHTERS ARE GOD’S GIFT TO PARENTS

Anytime if parents feel being surrounded by all the world's unhappiness, then try to spend some time with their daughter with all their heart, talk to her with all their frankness with an open heart, then they will acquire more than Mount Everest's coolness and experience the utmost peace.
Daughter is parent's eternal breath that they cannot live without and when the time comes, they cannot leave.

God has created daughter and made a favour to the parents.The daughter's love towards parents is always the same from birth to eternity.

The daughter will go to any corner of the earth but will never be far from parent's heart.

The attachment of the daughter with parents will never be loose.Daughter is the real truth. A son sometimes could be in a doubtful situation. May be that's why our learned ancestors always said a daughter is a father's heart... and that's why anytime the daughter marries and goes away with her husband, the parents shed tears.

Ensuring of one's self, those who have done good deeds in previous life would have the God’s given gift of a daughter!

(Sincerely, no offence intended to sons)

From India, Madras
ruchi middha
ya you are right but why they give their God’s gift to someone else... why they share their gift with someone else...
From India, Jaipur
jknhr

for security reasons...They cannot take care of the treasure (or Gift) till the end... so decide to give it to some safe hands which can take care of gift as they did...
What do you mean by sharing???? i didn't get you.... How can you share????

From India, Madras
sheelnidhi
Hi Ruchi, quite agree with your point but this is for her better future only. Nevertheless my salute to all the daughters of this world. Mr. Karthik deserves hats off for this post. Regards,
From India, Meerut
ruchi middha
i mean why it is so necessary to marry & leave our parents...
its very tough for to leave them and to stay with others for whole life!!!
i am not saying others are bad but its not fair with girls...
not at all...

From India, Jaipur
jknhr

other way around, in few cases even boys settle down in girl's house...this custom is actually followed in a village...i remember the news but i do not remember the name of the place..Time has changed...even in metros,
girls get married and make their husbands to stay at their home...I've personally seen a dozen cases like this in chennai...It happens everywhere..and no more a rare phenomenon...

From India, Madras
neha.wm

No girls are not the gift..they are a burden.
Whenever a girl takes birth in the world, parents start thinking about their future, Marriage and dowry., when she is around 10-12 years old, they are in tension because of her security, then every time they have 2 take care of the girl, which never happens in case of boys.
After marriage only the girls have 2 suffer. they have 2 get adjust in the new family, they have 2 change their world.They have 2 leave their parents and they only have 2 quit their career.
Girls play their role in both professional and family life, still when their family is not happy what they can do......
the girls really have no option..............to survive
so m not in the favor of the statement. whether how much we become modern, whether we are in Metro city, or anywhere, the life of girls will always be moving like a wheel driven by males.
Thank you,

From India, Bangalore
jknhr

i debate this neha....we are in 2011...Time has changed...male chauvinism has considerably reduced..
No parents will think their childerens as a burden in their life..except in the rare of rarest cases.
In corporates...not only in corporates...any organisation, be it government or private, the headcount
of female employess is constantly increasing..This is good sign of improvement...Not everybody insist
a girl to quit job after marriage..in most of cases, its the girl's decision not to continue employment after
marriage..
Perhaps you are not updated about the current scenario or you are not a keen observer and oblivious
about the changed times...
DUNIYA BADAL GAYI HAI MEMSAAB...AUR INSAN BHI BADAL GAYA...JAGO NEHA JAGO....

From India, Madras
neha.wm

No girls are not the gift..they are a burden.
Whenever a girl takes birth in the world, parents start thinking about their future, Marriage and dowry., when she is around 10-12 years old, they are in tension because of her security, then every time they have 2 take care of the girl, which never happens in case of boys.
After marriage only the girls have 2 suffer. they have 2 get adjust in the new family, they have 2 change their world.They have 2 leave their parents and they only have 2 quit their career.
Girls play their role in both professional and family life, still when their family is not happy what they can do......
the girls really have no option..............to survive
so m not in the favor of the statement. whether how much we become modern, whether we are in Metro city, or anywhere, the life of girls will always be moving like a wheel driven by males.
Thank you,

From India, Bangalore
jknhr

neha ji..... i think you do not have an answer, that’s why you have cut and pasted your earlier reply....Kya idea hai neha ji !!!!
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.