No Tags Found!

grace.ndelemani
To understand and know the fundamentals in finance and enable me gain understanding of financial management. Master finance concepts and develop requisite analytical skills
From Malawi, Lilongwe
Akanksha_1989
Hey Grace,

This is akanksha rastogi pursuing mba in finance jst want to knw wat are the popular site for finance professionals which vll provide me sum gain in this sphere....
Reply soon
Best regards.

From India, Kanpur
girish1palariya
hi
This Is Girish
First of all i want to tell you that the area of Finance is much wide than other...
so first you tell us in which sector of Finance u want to get knowledge....
like...Corporate Finance, Investment, Account, Banking...etc...
Afetr that we can provide you informationm regarding that
regards
Griish Chandra
Compliance Executive

From India, New Delhi
ggipunjab
Financial Management was a tough subject for me but our teachers helped me alot.Then after concentrating on it I got the better result. F.M is one of my plus point .:D
From India, Ludhiana
Akanksha_1989
hey hi Girish, thnx foh ur reply... ya i noe finance area is wide than othr.... I hv interest in corporate finance, a/c and banking sector.... Do help me in dis regard.... akanksha :)
From India, Kanpur
richa123.lall
Hi, this is Richa Smriti Lall. I just want to know that whether u inform the financial sector jobs in operations/backoffice posts.
From India, New Delhi
grace.ndelemani
The doctrine laid down in Salomon v. Salomon & Co Ltd has to be watched very
carefully The courts can and often draw aside the veil.. .. The legislature
has shown the way with group accounts and the rest. And the courts should follow suits [ Littlewoods Mail Order Stores Ltd v. IRC (J 969), per Lord Denning AiR]

From Malawi, Lilongwe
MBD123
Please can anyone help me with my financial management assisment. I am finding this very hard. I finished most if ... did all the Ledgers, balance sheets and some statements, etc but the others are really hard. Is there anyone that can help me please!!!!
From South Africa, Johannesburg
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.