No Tags Found!

mkp
Dear all, Can you suggest different ways/ sources to get Jobs : both for freshers and experienced candidates? Your valuable comments are awaited ........
From India, Hyderabad
Shree1584
I dont have much experience. But got some things
1. To get a good job need references.
2. Never say truth on the question " Why you left ur earlier job?" Just be +ve
3. Pray to your god if he listens to u. Need a very very good luck
This is my experience it may vary.
bye
shreyas

From India, Mumbai
mkp
Thanks a ton for your response . Your comments are realy valuable .
I also wanted to know different ways a fresher can get a Job and different ways through which Expereinced candidates can get a JOb . You rightly said that in prersent scenario to get a good job is mere a combination of reference and your luck but if a person iis very talented but not that social then ????

From India, Hyderabad
Shree1584
Dear Mkp As per my experience in today’s world being social comes first & then talent. This is puerly my opinion it may vary. But this is my experience. Shreyas
From India, Mumbai
bella24
Dear MKP,
First of all register yourself with the job portals like monster or naukri, try to build up your social network with PROFESSIONALS, you can also check up the local newspapers or employment paper or you can also check up some reputed consultancies in your locality....but for this first you need a sound cv / resume.
These are some of the sources which can fetch you a job....
All the best.

From India, Mahesana
bridgegroup

Dear MKP, You can refer fresher and experienced canddiates to us. We have many openings for fresher for Backend, Accounts and Telecalling in Delhi & NCR. thanks & regards,
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.