No Tags Found!

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear all,

Today one of our subcontractor pouring concrete with help of concrete mixer they parked the vehicle nearby trench due to inconvenience space when I saw this it’s raised in my mind.

There is any safe distance is applicable for equipment working near the trench/excavation by law.

Your prompt reply on this thread is highly appreciated. . .

Thanks in advance. . .

From United States, Fpo
dipil

Dear Raghu
I am not aware about any legislation for this... But what we are doing is as follows:
Movement of vehicle and heavy cranes shall be 3 feet (1Mt) away or 1.5 times the depth of excavation, whichever is greater. Where vehicles or equipment operate near excavations, the sides must be shored or braced as necessary to withstand the force exerted by the superimposed load. Also stop-logs or other substantial barricades must be installed to protect the edge of such excavations.

From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear dipil,
Thanks for your quick response. If you have any international/local regulation documents please check the same just I want to Know what the rule says because we have three types of soils class A, class B, class C as per your previous reply it’s not applicable for all types of soils . . . I was checked in net/asked to known persons but I didn’t get right/ proper solution.
Wait for commands. . . Thanks in advance. . .
Hope to get more participation on this thread. . .

From United States, Fpo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.