No Tags Found!

avalok

Hello! All,

Thank you for the tremendous encouragement and appreciation you have given me. This is all an artist desires.

Here is one more of mine on the 911 terror attack.

Like they say a work of art should speak for itself.

quote "More often than not, [people] expect a painting to speak to them in terms other than visual, preferably in words, whereas when a painting or a sculpture needs to be supplemented and explained by words it means either that it has not fulfilled its function or that the public is deprived of vision. --Naum Gabo: -unquote

Still I reckon I should explain the theme of the painting.

The 911 atack was a work of a diabolical and evil genius.

Not only did I want to portray the violent event but show in a subtle way how the "spirit of New Yorkers" shown through while coping with the disaster.

Now about the elements in the painting:
  • A blazing inferno is all that is left of the Twin Towers

Due to the shock of the impact the other buildings are shaking and seem to melt,like candles, due to the heat generated.

Brooklyn river has turned red,indicating the death of thousands.

Brooklyn Bridge is also trembling and quivering.

But, people of NY tackled the disaster bravely and brought the city back to normal asap.

This fact is represented by still functioning and shining Lights on the Stay-cables of the Bridge.

Hope you like it....

regards

Avalok

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 911_aftermath_113.jpg (130.7 KB, 308 views)

pankaj.sinha

Hi Avalok !
It's a very thoughtfull and illustrative depiction of that Havoc which unfortunately took place in the Past !
That you are a good and very creative painter... may i please also request you to paint something great from any Positive and Imaginative topic also which may be for the benevolence of all ! :)
Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Kumar Sinha
GURGAON
--------------------------

From India, Delhi
kinjal.pandit

hello!!!
u indeed are beautiful by heart!!!!
i loved ur paitning!!!!
and let us knw wat inspires u the most to do ur paintings in such beautiful manner.
it does seem from ur paintings tht u r soft by heart and ur paintings depict some kind of suffering!!
indeed they r AWESOME
regards
kinjal

From Egypt, Cairo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.