pca

Dear friends, I am attaching copy of Maharashtra Professional Tax Amendment Rules 2011 for your information. The amendment inter-alia provides for filing of e-return for professional tax. Regards,
From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra PT Amendment Rules 2011.pdf (329.7 KB, 3369 views)

HR4all

Hi,
we had a discussion with a PT consultant regarding filing of returns for PT and he had informed us that there are no returns to be filled for PT..
is this right.. I am doubting it in light of this circular...
Seniors please guide on how i can resolve the situation of not having filed returns for PT.

From India, Mumbai
korgaonkar k a

Thank you very much to Shri. PC Agrawal for sharing the valuable information to all.
As regards to the comments / query by HR4all, as on date the PT challan it self is a return. The title of challan is "Return cum Challan" in Form III. However, with this Notification of amendment the return in electronic form shall be in Form III-B and payment as per return shall be made by challan in MTR - 6.
Thanks with Regards.
Keshav Korgaonkar
http://www.shantadurgaent.com,Welcome To Shantadurga Enterprises
Cell: +91 99675 16383

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.