No Tags Found!

shilpagowwda

Dear All,
I have newly joined an IT company with a employee strength of 120. I have been asked to plan for Birthday celebration of our Managing Director.
In our company birthday's of our employees is celebrated by cutting the cake. As the birthday is of our director, i have been instructed to celebrate it differently...
Please suggest me some creative ideas to celebrate and also kind of gifts which can be given to him....
Anticipating your reply
Thanks all
Shilpa

From India, New Delhi
kavita garg

Hey Shilpa My MD’s birthday is also coming... so please also suggest me ideas and gifts for him...
From India, Ambala
komalchaps

Hi All,
Please share some nice ideas for our Company's director's birthday. Generally we cut cake & gift a bouquet of flowers & a greeting. However, this time i wanted to try something innovative. Hence appreciate if you all could share some ideas with me.
Regards,
Komal Chaphekar

From India, Mumbai
hi5

cake compulsory. add flowers , small gifts from each staff, balloons, decorations. if possible , dinner for all staffs at evening. what more you can do? i think its the best ... Regards , Rajiv
From United Kingdom, London
komalchaps

Hi Rajiv, Thanks for the idea.. Will work on it.. However... can you provide me some more alternates so i can select 1 out of 2-3 ideas... Regards, Komal C
From India, Mumbai
hi5

1st cake
2nd flowers
3rd gifts from all your staffs.
4th good decorations
5th dinner
6th meeting and comments about your new product launch.
7th antakshari types - not on songs - on your product and specification.
8th performance and gifts on that basis.
Choose according to your financial status of the company.
Regards,
Rajiv

From United Kingdom, London
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.