No Tags Found!

nidhikasareen

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum. I am working as HR Generalist in an IT concern, looking for an HR person for my Chennai branch for the HR generalist profile having 1+ yrs. of expereince. Pls send in the cv's to .

From United States, Houston
spmg83

Dear nidhikasareen,
My name is S.P.MURUGANANDA GANESH, I AM WORKING AS A ASSOCIATE PERSONNEL IN APARAJITHA CORPORATE SERVICES (P) LTD.,
MADURAI. WORKING IS WHEELS INDIA LTD, CHENNAI. FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS. HEREWITH I ENCLOSED MY RESUME WITH THIS MAIL.
THANKS & REGARDS,
S.P.MURUGANANDA GANESH

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc chennai_spmganesh_976.doc (50.0 KB, 113 views)

Leenatitu

Dear nidhikasareen,
My name is P.Leena from Chennai. I am currently working as HR-Executive in one IT firm.
Over all exp - 8yrs (Faculty,Programmer,Sys Analyst,Application Engineer)
relevant yr(HR) - 1 yr
I am interested in the opening that u were mentioning. I would like to know the area where ur office is located, industry that u r into. The reason is that my perference is IT.
My mail id is
Tk u,
P.Leena

From India, Madras
dheeraj.bakshi
Hi, I am a fresher and likely to work in the IT which is related to HR. So please can u help me out if any openings is known. Thanks and Regards Dheeraj
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.