No Tags Found!

attrisenzu

Dear All,
I am interested in inducting a few senior executives of my organization for Strategic / Leadership Development Programmes, India for the current year. If anyone has a suggestion on which program to keep as top options, would appreciate if the associated details would we shared.
Thanking You,
Regards

From India, Gurgaon
lal_saurabh
Hi,

It is indeed nice writing to you. I am pleased to know through the text posted by you that you are planning to conduct and induction programme few of the selected senior executives your organization for Strategic/ Leadership Programmes.

Well I personally see that this is one good oppurtunity ,for you to let them know the different aspects of the organization ,wherein they should flow towards different methodology of the management skills expected out of them. Infact this is indeed one good platform for them to excel on the skill set required out of them , which can prove a win win situation for an organization goal.

As you are the key initiater to role out this programme/activity for your prospective employees, I would like to extent my help in providing things which can be a part of this training programme.

Keeping this view in my mind, please allow me to introduce to you to my Organization "MAYN INDIA"

The company is currently into offering of high quality products within the promotional sectors. We are one of the upcoming companies of promotional marketing in India,catering into clients solutions ,excels in consultancy work and offers a global service that differentiates us from our competition .

We at MAYN INDIA draw on its strength and get the required expertise to be succesful in the Promotional Gift Market,we continuously strive to reach with the best of the products to our clients .

Some of the Products Range in which we are dealing are as follows :-

a) Gold Plated Metal articles ( all kind of corporate gifts and other articles)

b) Silver Plated Metal Articles( all kind of corporate gifts and other articles)

c) White Metal ( all kind of corporate gifts and other articles)

d) Leather Products : Bags.Planners,Belts,Wallets,planners etc.

e) Accessories in fabrics

f) Crockery

g) Cuttlery

h) Decorative Gift Products

i) Photoframes

j) Gold and Silver Products

k) Home textiles

l) T- Shirts

m) Light Sign

n) Stationary, Calendars,Diaries

Besides this we even take the requirements and providing things with best quality and meeting the needs of the clients.

We will be thankful if you can provide us with time and date to visit you and show you the range of our things.

Please feel free to Call Me at the following no : +91-9818070008

From India, Gurgaon
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Attrisenzu,

Nominating your senior management personnel for some capsule course will not help much. Instead you need to have a customised training for your own industry in general and for your company in particular.

In public workshops we the trainers can handle only the 'what' part of the knowledge leaving aside 'how' part of the knowledge. This is because the participants have different background and there is wide variation in their industry, requirements, focus etc.

If you give me chance to do the training, it will be a cost-effective solution as I will be the faculty. I will give them exercises on:

* How to do environment scanning?

* How to do SWOT Analysis of your business?
* Application of McKinsey’s 7S model to your business
* Five Competitive forces that shape strategy (Porter’s 5S Model) and so on.

The course contents will not be limited only to the above topics. The topics will be decided after consultation and discussion with the authorities concerned.

The most important aspect of the training would be the difference between and operational efficiency and strategy. Many dismiss former with latter one. However, both are quite different. Strategy is more about deciding the direction and operational efficiency is more about walking on chosen direction.

Please confirm your views on above and confirm how can we proceed together.

Thanks,

Dinesh V Divekar

Dear All,

I am interested in inducting a few senior executives of my organization for Strategic / Leadership Development Programmes, India for the current year. If anyone has a suggestion on which program to keep as top options, would appreciate if the associated details would we shared.

Thanking You,
Regards

From India, Bangalore
Avika

Dear Attrisenzu,
It is indeed advisable that you work on an inhouse customised training session for your senior management team.
This would help you in communicating actually what you wish to tell them as well as give them insights into the strategy and leadership topics so as to groom them to take up higher jobs.
We are a corporate consultancy organization and can develop and deliver the module, as per your specific requirements.
Kindly let me know your contact details so that we can discuss the matter further.
Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Avika Kapoor
Assistant General Manager - Business Development
E-174, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019

From India, New Delhi
rohan.nabar

Hi:
You may want to look at which aspects of the individual's development are you looking at and then accordingly have specific interventions used.
You may want to use some pyschometric instruments to understand their personality types and get them self aware, MBTI or DISC Reports may help in this area....
In terms of how they function as leaders you can collect data based on the Situational Leadership II Model and present to them...Also a 360 Degrees Feedback could help, Thomas International does the same.
There is a lot more that can be done...Do let me know if you would need any further input.
Regards,
Rohan

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.