No Tags Found!

eeshwar_vvp
HI all,
This is eeshwar from chennai,i finished MBA(HR) i need a guidence regarding my career and this is my situation,,i had started a business after i finished my studies, it got lost after one year i closed it and came to job, i joined admin and performed for 5 months because i wanted job in HR domain into(recruitment). So i joined in a consultancy and performing for 4 months, in here(consultancy) they were deducting a amount from the salary as EEP(employee effective pay) , so i hav planned to change, i'm in confusing mode, whether to change or to perform here for 8 months, because i had attended some interviews they are not considering, if i say this.. so pls give a suggestion, or if any HR job suggest me..

From India, Madras
dsubbarao

If you are not satisfied with the nature of duties entrusted to you, you can leave the company happily. If you think that the duties being carried out by you is not relevant to HR or a routine duties, you can better leave the company. You can join a company even with less salary initially to get experience. But be sure that the nature of duties to be allotted to you should be known while attending interview. The world large. You will definitely get a nice job.
Best of luck.
SUBBA RAO

From India, Visakhapatnam
boss2966

Dear Eeshwar
Your age may be around 25 or less only. What makes you to have this much tension. Think peacefully. Act wisely. You enquire from your senior people about EE Pay and its purpose. If you get satisfied then continue the job if you have job satisfaction. Otherwise think wise and make move in correct direction so that you need not waste your career growth.
Wish you all the best
With warm regards
S.Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.