kriragav
sir, i would appreciate you if would i get clear my doubts about the role of medical representative ,area managers and regional managers regarding the roles and responsibilities. kriragav
From India, Madras
kriragav
i would appreciate if would i get clear my doubts regarding the role of medical reps,areamanagers and regional managers roles and responsibilities.
From India, Madras
abszsm

Dear kriragav,

Role of M.R--is a sales man who sells company's products by way of promoting them to doctors and convincing them to prescribe the same.He looks after the sales sales promotion activities in his territory.He is responsible for achieving business targets of his territory.

ASM--he is normally a person who has spend 3-4 years as MR and now promoted as supervisor of 4-5 MR.His role is to train,guide ,coach motivate mentor the medical representative to perform their duties.Helping medical representative to solve the problems which they can not solve,because he is more experienced person.His responsibility is to ensure that each MR achieves the targets.

Role of RSM--RSM-is normally a person who has working experience as 4-5 years as ASM successfully. He is suppose to guide and coach 4-5 ASM.Since there will be problems in the field which ASM can not solve due to having comparatively lesser experience,he needs a person who is more experienced,RSM.

The basic role of ASM is to ensure implementation of strategy of company by MRs,they play little role in planning and decision making

RSM--role of RSM is different from ASM in terms that he is more matured and more experienced person,he has to play vital role in business planning and decision making,which ASM is suppose to ensure implementation.

RSM-has to train,develop,coach,mentor ASMs to perform their duties.

Hope this will help you,

AMAR BIR SINGH

TRAINING MANAGER

From India, New delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.