No Tags Found!

RADHIKA KULKARNI
Dear Member,
demand salary for HR Executive in Pune ?
I am B.Com+ MPM with 4 years exp as a HR Officer, Nasik . How much I demand salary for HR Executive in Pune ?
Kindly suggest....
Thanks & regards,
Radhika K

From India, Mumbai
bharat1984

U can negotiate on ur present pay + new knowledge aquired by u which can be helpful to do ur job and fruitful to organization regards, Bharat Asudani
From India, Ahmadabad
mnivandkar
Dear Sir,
Myself Mukesh intent to ask a few questions regarding F & F and compulspry layoff of the employee. can u please direct what will be the exact procedure on my personal mail ID

Please help me out sir.
Me in deep trouble....
Regards,
Mukesh Nivandkar

From India, Pune
veevek takalkar
Dear Raadhika,
You are a HR employee. In the entire interview discussions, convince interviewers about your calibre, usefullness and what best you can deliver in the interest of the organization. Don,t run after money let money follow and run behind you.
I have done same thing throught my life. Today I am Head of Two units of a famous group.
Hope you will give positive thought on this. All the very best and success.
Vivek D. Takalkar

From India, Pune
pselvam

Dear Ms. Radhika,
When you are negotiating the salary with the employer you need to consider the following factors.
1. Market Trend as per your qualifcation and experience.
2. Company's paying capacity
3. Employer's present scale structure if possible to get
Also you need to have clear picture about Cost to the Company and net salary or take home salary, because most of the candidates get disappointed with the negotiation.
P. Selvam

From India, Madras
RADHIKA KULKARNI
Dear Sir

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I will think on it.

Regards,

Radhika K.
more at https://www.citehr.com/296806-sugges...#ixzz15zNKafOi

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.